Do you live and breathe social media? Always dreamed of breaking into a cutting edge digital marketing agency that works with some of the sharpest brands in the market?
We have a fantastic opportunity coming up in our Dublin office for an entry-level intern to work as a community manager alongside our social media team for some of our clients. During your time with us, you’ll get real-world training and experience from inside one of Irelands leading digital marketing agencies.
One of your key roles will be to make close bonds with different targets markets and online influencers through channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and others, and be the eyes and ears for several of our clients across these platforms.
If you’re looking to launch your career into the social media and marketing space, this really is an opportunity not to miss out on.
On The Job Duties
Content related activities
- Working alongside our creative team and with our clients to achieve and exceed goals set
- Develop an ongoing communication and marketing strategy based on marketing objectives and community feedback
- Continuously providing editorial support for many different social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and others
Community interaction activities
- Interact with online communities across multiple platforms in a creative and proactive way
- Reach out to your community through conversations and generate hype around certain products, brands and events. Whilst doing so, identify and engage key influencers and brand advocates through these channels
- Be able to work within client guidelines to answer online questions and promote positive conversation
- Work with our analytics team and with our online tracking software to see how well online campaigns and statuses are performing
- Compile weekly or monthly reports on interactions, likes, highs and lows of campaigns and other statistics that are relevant to a client
- Proactively communicate with other team members on any issues, opportunities or highlights of a campaign
Qualifications and Experience
- Stays on the ball with the latest trends
- Understands the way the digital world works, across sites such Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Google , Delicious, Digg, Reddit, Flicker, blogs, forums and other channels
- Commercially minded and driven
- Proactively seeks out current and future industry techniques and researches new technologies
- Has an eager want to interact with online audiences and takes a keen interest in the brands being worked with
- Excellent at both competitor analysis and market research
- Eager to learn more and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Works equally as well in a team as well as individually
- Excellent communication skills required to share experiences and results with other team members
- Fast but proficient writing skills are essential, with the ability to crank out editorial content
- Able to identify opportunities and threats from different social media content
- Past experience in managing content and in publishing is a bonus
This position is for an internship that is unpaid, but can lead to a paid position with our agency. We are looking for a superstar in social media who has the potential to become a fulltime member of our team!
Unpaid (but expenses such as travel are covered)
How to Apply
Send your CV and a Covering Letter to [email protected]
Include any social media presence you have personally i.e twitter, tumblr, blog, vlog etc.
Tip: Stand out! – We receive a lot of CV’s!